DISINFECT NOW WHILE VACANT, OR CALL FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE
SURFACE DISINFECTION FOR UP TO 90 DAYS
- We use CDC approved and EPA registered industrial-strength disinfectants with a broad spectrum kill claim
- All infected materials are cleaned, disinfected, and properly disposed of as biohazard waste
- Fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks are worn at all times by our certified cleanup technicians
- We adhere to a stringent coronavirus demobilization process for our equipment, trucks and waste storage areas
Nano-Shield Microbial Protection™
The Nano-Shield Antimicrobial System is comprised of a full spectrum hospital grade disinfectant (EPA Reg. No. 10324-81-90896) which is effective against a broad range of bacteria, fungi, and viruses including human coronavirus.
It is combined with a biostatic agent (EPA Reg. No. 81446-1) which creates a barrier that inhibits the growth of bacteria as well as mold, mildew, and fungus that cause odor, stains and the deterioration of the treated surface for up to 90 days.
What Disinfect Your Workplace?
According to the World Health Organization, infection is the #1 cause of death worldwide and the #3 cause of death in the United States. 25 years ago 90%of infections could be controlled by antibiotics. Today that number is less than 50%.
U.S. NEWS and World Report say $50 billion or more is spent each year by U.S. businesses due to absenteeism.
Today’s chemicals, disinfectants, and sterilants are causing microorganisms to mutate causing “superbugs”. Mold is now considered a greater threat than asbestos and is far more prevalent. Further, the CDC tells us that 80% of infection is passed by human hands.
- 24/7 continuous antimicrobial protection that lasts for up to 90 days on touched surfaces, permanent on untouched surfaces such as high walls and ceilings.
- Environmentally friendly water-based technology is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and non-irritating to the skin.
- Invisible, odorless, and will not affect the appearance of the treated surface.
- EPA registered. EPA Registration (USA): #10324-81-90896 and #81446-1
- Inhibits and controls microbes, bacteria, fungi, molds, yeast, and algae.
- Reduces staining and removing odors.
What Does It Cost To Disinfect Our Place of Business?
Effective long term protection from $0.03 – $0.20 per square foot depending on size, number of vertical surfaces, and complexity.
Who Is Floor Cleaning Experts
You just might get a surprise opera sample when getting your stone floors refinished.
In Tom’s spare time, he is an active participant in local theater, and local opera, as well as relaxing with a raucous weekend band of fun-loving ragtag collection of misfits!
Life is not all work – but your floors – that’s serious business.
We can’t wait to hear about your Disinfection Project! Reach out to us, and we will be back to you promptly and professionally.